City Council Meetings
CITY OF LEVELLAND, TEXAS
LEVELLAND CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017 7:00 PM
CITY HALL, R.O. DENNIS COUNCIL CHAMBERS 1709 AVENUE H
- Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer.
- Statements by Citizens
- Consider and take necessary action to approve the minutes from the March 6, 2017 meeting.
- Consider and take necessary action regarding Fiscal Year 2016-17 Audit.
- Hold a discussion regarding the City Code affecting a resident’s ability to keep chickens in the City of Levelland.
- Provide direction to City staff regarding any changes to the current City Code provisions related to chickens.
- Consider and take necessary action on a request from Levelland Independent School District for use of the soccer fields at the Levelland-Oxy Sports Complex.
- Consider and take necessary action to appoint a member to the Airport Advisory Board.
- Consider and take necessary action to issue a Request for Qualifications for engineering services in relation to the Texas Capital Fund Main Street Program Grant Contract No. 7216332
- Consider and take necessary action to appoint a selection review committee in relation to the Request for Qualifications for engineering services for the Texas Capital Fund Main Street Program Grant Contract No. 7216332
- Consider and take necessary action on an interlocal agreement with the South Plains Association of Governments to provide grant administration services.
10. Consider and take necessary action on Ordinance #2016 approving the negotiated rate increase for Atmos West Texas on a first reading.
DATED THIS THE 24th DAY OF MARCH, 2017
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the governing body of the City of Levelland Texas is a true and correct copy of said notice that has been posted on the bulletin board of the City Hall of the City of Levelland, Texas, a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on March 24, 2017, by 5:00 PM and remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of such meeting.
Beth A Walls, TRMC, IPMA-SCP, City Secretary
The City Council Chamber is wheelchair accessible. Requests for any special accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to the meeting. Please contact Beth Walls at 894-0113.