City Council Meetings
CITY OF LEVELLAND, TEXAS
LEVELLAND CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2017 7:00 PM
CITY HALL, R.O. DENNIS COUNCIL CHAMBERS 1709 AVENUE H
- Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer.
- Statements by Citizens
- Consider and take necessary action to approve the minutes from the March 27, 2017 meeting.
- Hold a public hearing regarding City Code regulations for chickens.
- Provide direction to City staff regarding any changes to the current City Code provisions related to chickens.
- Consider and take necessary action on Resolution 2017-04 designating signatories for the Texas Department of Agriculture Main Street Program Grant Number 7216332.
- Consider and take necessary action on Resolution 2017-05 to adopt and reaffirm policies and designate officials for the Texas Department of Agriculture Main Street Program Grant Number 7216332.
- Consider and take necessary action on a Resolution 2017-06 establishing two new bank accounts for the City of Levelland Main Street Program.
- Consider and take necessary action on Ordinance #1016 approving the negotiated rate increase for Atmos West Texas on second and final reading.
DATED THIS THE 7th DAY OF APRIL, 2017
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the governing body of the City of Levelland Texas is a true and correct copy of said notice that has been posted on the bulletin board of the City Hall of the City of Levelland, Texas, a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on April 7, 2017, by 5:00 PM and remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of such meeting.
Beth A Walls, TRMC, IPMA-SCP, City Secretary
The City Council Chamber is wheelchair accessible. Requests for any special accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to the meeting. Please contact Beth Walls at 894-0113.